How do you become a student of Dutch Academy Eindhoven?
We want to keep our course fees low. That is why we do not have any customer service agent to answer enquiries related to individual personal situations. Our course fees are based on Dutch lessons provided by our teachers. It means that you will have to find your way through our website by yourself. Please use a computer instead of a mobile phone if you can not find the needed information.
We offer two types of admission:
1. DIY admission (Do-It-Yourself Online admission via our website. It is free).
2. Personal admission (Personal intake with our teacher. There is an admission fee).
1. DIY admission (free)
All information needed for the booking of our Dutch courses is already provided on our website. You need to take our online Placement test and if you have passed it, you can enrol in one of our Dutch courses. Download the course planner of your group and join your first lesson. You will find all information about your Dutch course in your course planner and our website. The DIY admission is free! 99% of students chose this option.
2. Personal admission (35 euro)
If you have any enquiries related to your individual personal situation or you like to speak to one of our teachers before your booking, please book a Personal intake (35 euro). We will contact you for making an appointment after your payment of the admission fee. We will be happy to answer your questions. Please take our online placement test before you book your Personal Intake.
You can only enroll in our Dutch course if:
- You have passed our Placement Test >
- You speak English well.
- You are well motivated and committed to learning the Dutch language.
- You have a higher education degree or you are a student at a university.
If you meet our conditions, please follow these steps:
- Take our Placement Test before you enroll. You have to pass our Placement Test in order to be admitted to our Dutch course.
- Read our Terms and Conditions before you enroll.
- If you have passed our Placement Test you can enroll in our Dutch course.
- Go to Dutch courses and click on Enroll now > next to a Dutch course and follow the steps. You can pay by iDEAL or a credit card. Usually, our beginners’ courses are fully booked 4-7 weeks before the start. Please do not wait until the last moment. You will not be able to participate in the course once the course is fully booked. Enroll as soon as possible by making a payment.
- We will check your test results and your admission information after your payment. We will confirm or cancel your admission if your admission does not meet our Admission conditions. Please take note: if you do not speak English well and do not take our Placement test, we will cancel your admission and charge 25 euro administration fee.